advertising Land and other places throughout the net.
Out Of Marketing Land:
- 7 suggestions to ramp up your vacation advertising
Nov 6, 2017 from Mona Elesseily
Lookup marketers, are you really prepared for the holiday buying season? Columnist Mona Elesseily shares strategies for getting the maximum out of your vacation paid search ads.
- Can Google Posts influence ranking? A case study
Nov 6, 2017 from Joy Hawkins
Columnist Joy Hawkins shares the outcomes of a case analysis to find out if Google Posts could move the needle to get local search positions.
- 5 ways one entrepreneur employed Instagram to create a highly effective network of contacts
Nov 6, 2017 by Sweta Patel
In an interview with columnist Sweta Patel, entrepreneurs and influencer Amar Patel shares his best tips for Instagram promotion achievement.
- Reddit updates self-serve ad-buying tool with conversion tracking, viewers reporting
Nov 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Reddit will tell brands how their ads performed with their target audiences and how many impressions contributed to site visits.
- Prepare for your discovery-driven, visual-obsessed shopper this festival
Nov 6, 2017 from Steve Tutelman
Shoppers anticipate visuals to appeal not merely to product hunt, but also to discovery. Columnist Steve Tutelman examines how this impacts vacation selling.
- Fake ads, Russians and regulation : Facebook, Google and Twitter face a moment of catastrophe
Nov 6, 2017 from Greg Sterling
We will not ever know just how much Russian ads and fake news impacted the 2016 election, but it’s probably inaccurate to state there was no impact.
- Smartpipe looks to fix GDPR-compliant ad targeting by fixing identifiers because ‘snowflakes’
Nov 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
Within cellular programs, Smartpipe finds targeted customers and then swaps their identifying phone number to get a single-use token.
- Developing a B2B and B2C overlap strategy
Nov 3, 2017 by Justin Freid
Just how should you structure paid search balances when your targets include both companies and customers? Columnist Justin Freid discusses how to develop a ‘overlap strategy’
- Marketing AI: It is time for trust and transparency
Nov 3, 2017 from Matt Zilli
If marketers will start relying upon artificial intelligence, they should find out to anticipate it. Contributor Matt Zilli discusses transparency will help marketers know what AI can perform for them here and now.
Online Marketing and Advertising News From Around the Web:
Learn More About Our MarTech Occasions
Know More About Our SMX Occasions